Why I christened my twins Nollywood and Hollywood — Femi Ogedengbe o

Lanky and heavily built Nollywood producer, Femi Ogedengbe is back in the news again and this time,the guy is furious over reported criticisms coming his way over naming his twins Nollywood and Hollywood. The producer vent his anger on his Facebook page, saying the level of hypocrisy in Nigeria is just too high. “ How do I explain the attack I and my wife have received on the internet for adding Nollywood and Hollywood among the names we gave our bundles of Joy: King Praise Micheal Victor Tochukwu Jesuogbo Iyinoluwa Hollywood & Queen Grace Michelle Victoria Peculiar Chimamaka Jesukomeh Opeoluwa Nollywood. I guess all those who condemned us have been so blinded by hatred that they couldn’t see all other names but just the Hollywood and Nollywood. Anyway thanks for noticing me my wife and our children but what is really bad in those two names? Here in Nigerian there is a town called Umuagwo and Umueke (descendants of snakes) and you don’t think that is weird enough but some of you whose family names are something around the neighborhood of Esubiyi,Sango these and Ogun that join in condemning a name that has its origin in such a vibrant industry as Nollywood that has engaged more Nigerian youth in one way or the other and have helped in no small measure in putting smile on our collective faces” he said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV BREAKTHROUGH: Doctors Have Cleared Second Baby Born To HIV Mom

10 Richest Nigerian comedians and their sources of wealth.