We’re under pressure, Osaze confesses

Peter Osaze Odemwingie confessed yesterday after training there was immense pressure on him and his mates to do well in the World Cup. Having been left out of the team that won the African Cup of Nations, Osaze said that the pressure is more on him to do well because he was joining a winning team. ‘’You know that everybody expect me to do well since I am joining a winning team. Bros, I must confess that the pressure is much on me”, he said as Brazilian fans swarmed on him for autographs. Looking very cute and more like a Brazilian than a Nigerian, Osaze said that he was overwhelmed by the love that has been extended to him since his recall by coach Stephen Keshi. ‘’We’ve a great team and they have been wonderful to me.” I’m moved by their love and that also adds more responsibility on me. The bonding has been great and there is this hunger in the team to do well that ignites more passion in me to do well. It is a great team and once we get the first match out of the way, I believe that we will do well. But, no team is small in a world cup”, the Stoke City player added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV BREAKTHROUGH: Doctors Have Cleared Second Baby Born To HIV Mom

10 Richest Nigerian comedians and their sources of wealth.