joke of d day by. MR GRAY otuesieme "wink;

Help me thank God Ooooo THEY ATTACKED ME EARLY HOURS OF 2DAY They came into my room , I was sleeping when I heard their sound as they entered, I quickly woke up and one of them ran towards me to attack me, Ihad a weapon in my room and I had no choice but to use it to defend myself. I quickly struck one with it, the second one ran towards me and we wrestled. "Is this really happening to me?"I thought to myself within half a second. My neighbors were in their rooms hearing the chaotic sound that was emerging from my room. They wondered what was wrong with me. Finally I succeeded with the second one, I looked at my hands and I was stained with blood, I looked at them on the floor and I saw one still moving, so I struck again in anger and hit him hard again and behold, i murdered two giant mosquitoes that attempted to suck my blood Oooooo.....!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV BREAKTHROUGH: Doctors Have Cleared Second Baby Born To HIV Mom

Man dies digging grave to steal skull in Osun state