joke of d day by. MR GRAY otuesieme "wink;

Help me thank God Ooooo THEY ATTACKED ME EARLY HOURS OF 2DAY They came into my room , I was sleeping when I heard their sound as they entered, I quickly woke up and one of them ran towards me to attack me, Ihad a weapon in my room and I had no choice but to use it to defend myself. I quickly struck one with it, the second one ran towards me and we wrestled. "Is this really happening to me?"I thought to myself within half a second. My neighbors were in their rooms hearing the chaotic sound that was emerging from my room. They wondered what was wrong with me. Finally I succeeded with the second one, I looked at my hands and I was stained with blood, I looked at them on the floor and I saw one still moving, so I struck again in anger and hit him hard again and behold, i murdered two giant mosquitoes that attempted to suck my blood Oooooo.....!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CBN debunks reports it plans to phase out redesigned Naira Notes

Nigerian former senate president: UK court sentences Ike Ekweremadu to nine years and eight months in prison, his wife bags four years and six months