Why I published the TB Joshua bribery audio - Nicholas Ibekwe



Nicholas Ibekwe is the journalist who published the audio recording of T.B Joshua offering N50k to journalist to give his church favorable coverage (read here). He took to his blog today to explain why he did it. Find it below
The last 72 hours were probably the most intense in my life. The love, kind words and support I’ve received in that period from, mostly, total strangers have been overwhelming. I want to thank everybody who saw the good in what I did. Though, to be honest, I think it was a little stupid. What was I thinking putting my life and probably my career on the line in an attempt to change something so entrenched it seems unchangeable?  But really I’m not fazed by the trash talk from those allergic to the truth.click to read more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV BREAKTHROUGH: Doctors Have Cleared Second Baby Born To HIV Mom

Man dies digging grave to steal skull in Osun state