TRAGIC: Son Kills Dad For Refusing To Approve His Engagement

A 32-year-old man, identified as Babangida Sule who resides in Maisamari Nguroje Ward of Sardauna local government area of Taraba State has been reportedly killed his father, Sule Marwa, on Wednesday, for refusing to approve his engagement to the lady he wanted to marry. A councillor of the ward, Jauro Dahiru Hammawa, said that the news of the ugly incident got to him while he was in his house. "I got the message that Babangida had butchered his father using a sharp cutlass. When the information got to me, I took a motorcycle and quickly rushed to the scene of the incident, where I saw the deceased lying in a pool of blood. When I removed the cloth covering his face, I saw that it had been cut in places using a sharp cutlass. "We carried a blanket and folded the body into it. When I asked to know the whereabouts of his son, I was told that he had run away. I quickly rushed to the police station where I reported the matter and the police and vigilante group conducted a thorough search for the son. They found him hidden in the bushes near a stream and arrested him," Jauro said. Jauro also added that after the accused was arrested, the community arranged for conveyance of the corpse and the accused to the Police Divisional Headquarters in Gembu for further interrogation. At the time of filing this report, the body of the late Marwa had been released to his family members by the police for burial while his son was still detained at the police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIV BREAKTHROUGH: Doctors Have Cleared Second Baby Born To HIV Mom

Man dies digging grave to steal skull in Osun state